Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Because I cannot sleep...


Now trying to blog at 4:30 in the morning.

This has been the longest night of my entire stay in Singapore.

I don't know if it's because I stopped taking my anti-allergy medicine which makes me knock down just like Iterax....

or...

I am simply over thinking about things.

or... yeah, it could be both.

A pleasant surprise came my way last Monday. It was an unexpected blessing. I claimed it and true enough, it happened.

Now, Lord... I am confuse...

I know money is not and should not be the only objective but the offer they gave me is quite tempting to forgo... gosh...

But then, there's the relationship issue as well... as as I've said before, building a sound relationship with team mates (should) far outweighs any material wealth as compensation and positions can be both achieve through time and hard work.

But someone is willing to give those things now... significantly higher pay, a permanent senior position, and security of tenure... what more can I ask for?

Of course - good team mates - I am not really sure who they are.. this might be a totally different territory.

And I might forgo a lot of things - my art, my yoga, my peace of mind, my sleep? hehehe... and be stressed out in work... but then again, ano bang trabaho ang hindi mahirap... meron ba nun?

Oo, meron.

pero magiging masaya ba ako sa ganung tipong trabaho?

baka hindi...



No comments:

Post a Comment